If you are looking for Adam and Eve crafts to go along with my Adam and Eve Devotional pack, here are my top 8 crafts from Pinterest.
1. Adam and Eve Felt Story Set from Keeping Life Creative
This super cute pattern for an Adam and Eve felt story set is so adorable and fun for your preschooler. You could make a quiet book for church with these as well.
2. Paper Chain snake from DLTK Kids
Easy, fun and no mess make this snake chain a fun craft for those days when you just don't feel like big messes. Anyone have those days?
3. Adam and Eve Coloring pages from What's In the Bible?
Another mess free activity, these coloring pages are wonderfully illustrated and from a great biblical resource!
4. Twirly Snake from Charlotte's Clips and Kindergarten Kids
This is a great activity for little hands to practice their scissor skills.
5. Adam and Eve Minibook from Christian Preschool Printables
You have the option of printing the minibook in either color or black and white for your children to color as they wish.
6. Follow the Directions Craft from Commotion From the Ocean of Life
A great activity to strengthen your child's listening skills and have some fun in the meantime!
7. Apple Comparison Activity from Charlotte's Clips and Kindergarten Kids
You can teach your child the effects that one small sin can have on their life (compared to one small bite of the apple) over a period of time with this activity.
8. Adam and Eve Coloring Page from Source Unknown
My kids love to color, so two coloring pages are included in this list! This is an older coloring page, but I really like the simplicity of it.
There you have it! Eight crafts and Activities to keep you and your littles busy!